So - Now that they have been fired; do you STILL think the video was fake?

AP just announced that ACORN fired BOTH women in the "prostitution" video. For those of you who screamed and yelled that it "Could be fake" - do you believe now?

Did you also watch the young lady as she claimed to have spent HER OWN money to make this video because she saw ACORN members and didn't think what they were doing was right - and set out to expose them.

Now, if it hadn't Already been going on - where would she have come up with the idea to expose it?

HOW MANY times is ACORN gonna have to "defend" themselves before people wake up to what this organization really is. Don't tell me about the token grandma who had her house saved - tell me that OTHER agencies who don't operate OUTSIDE the law can be established - because this country DOES NOT need any organization who will bend the law as long as they don't get caught and only step up when they do get caught.

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 6:56 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Thanks to Fox news...NO OTHER MEDIA OUTLET IS COVERING THIS STORY! Other than Fox. Not ABC, NBC etc...
    I think the video is real. I think the Acorn employees are poor excuses for human beings. And I am saddened for the state of country...what the hell happened to morals, principals, and abiding by the law?
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• OMG, I need to catch up on my news. I just ran some errands and the whole thing came to a head.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Don't get sucked in. It was real, but the firings were a "save face" type action. They are under fire and threat of investigation from all sides. They are trying to say, "Oh, look! We are respectable. We fired the two who were corrupt in our whole organization!" Grin, grin, grin   Riiiiiiggghhhttt!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Oh I am sure they will just say it was a couple bad apples again. that was their excuse when they were registering peoples pets and crap! What was it 14 people in 13 states?

Yeah just a couple bad apples. Now some more are just spoiling the bunch!<----------------sarcasm
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I don't think people will ever wake up to how corrupt an organization ACORN is. They've got ties that go all the way to the Oval Office to cover their dishonesty. ACORN must be on the up and up, after all, they were buddy buddy with BO. RIGHT!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Acorn uses those people to cover for them. If they screw up they have no qualms about thowing them under the bus. !! workers were arrested in FL today I believe for voter fraud . It was Acorn who actually turned them in. All to cover their butt. Better to get a few people arrested than to let anyone closer to what they really are. Sick Ba****ds
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• As long as no one starts exposing their links to Apollo Alliance, the big SEIUnion, George Soros, the political machine which put Obama in office (I am NOT saying Obama is implicated, just that this machinery put him into office to carry out their agenda)

... as long as their money scams and progressive / communist agenda doesn't get exposed, then I am sure they are laughing at the American public ... we're just pigeons to be plucked for donations and union dues.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 7:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• no, but even despite the firing I bet some will still be pissing and moaning about "what Acorn did"
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Of course autodidact. ACORN is responsible for the actions of their employees. If a Walmart store clerk punches me, I can sue Walmart. If the garbage man runs over my kid with the garbage truck, the waste management company is responsible. If a police officer is caught taking a bribe, they investigate the entire department, not just the one officer.

This is not the first case of ACORN employees stepping over the line. To blame the employees without blaming ACORN is ludicrous.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 7:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• it's all real your eyes are open you are so much smarter than enyone alse and obama is doing the debils' bidding god thank you for opening eveyone else eyes what would we do without your truth?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2009