What are the first signs of H1N1?

I started getting sick yesturday and last night with a severe headache and Im really feeling bad today. I've got a stuffy nose and now my throat is starting to get sore and I've been nauseated some today. I was at the hospital for a couple of hours the other day because dh had surgery and H1N1 has been confirmed in our schools and county. I'm trying to be calm about the whole thing but 3 children have died in north Alabama in less than a month. I'm just trying to determine wheather or not to wait and go to the doctor tomorrow or go on to the ER. I'm hoping this is only sinus trouble. I've not ran a fever but feel like I could start at any minute.

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 7:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Health

• I'm just getting over it, and it started with the sore throat then the sinus thing, but I ran a fever for 4 days straight when it started. The headache, stomach problems, tightness in my chest, and all over achiness started towrds the end of the second day.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 7:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2009