Has anyone had their husband pick them over porn?

We have been married for 5 years and I just found out he never did give it up like he promised.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes - my dh had a huge collection of porn when we met. He threw it out when we got married and no longer looks at it, because I told him I found it disrespectful. And no - he doesn't do it when I'm not looking or don't know about it.

Answer by missanc at 7:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• yeah i've been with my dh for 8years & he still looks at it, idc as long as he dosen't get caught lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My SO doesn't really like porn. He says that nothing compares to me. LoL I know thats a load of bs but it's still nice to hear. He doesn't watch porn though, I wish he did sometimes, that way I wouldn't have to hide mine.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yep my dh doesnt watch porn. I didnt tell him not to bt if I did he would respect my wishes. I think its jst that we have such an active sex life that its never needed.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 7:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yes, mine did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• It's not a matter of picking one over the other. You are trying to compare apples and oranges. If he asked you to stop watching tv or listening to the radio would you? Chances are you'd stop around him but you'd do it when he didn't see you. The same with this. It's his entertainment, nothing more. He felt the need to sneak behind your back to do it. Accept it as nothing more than what it is and all should be well

Answer by admckenzie at 7:31 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Mine does all the time. The only time he sees porn is if we are together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• mine does it all the time.and even when i ask him not to he wont respect my wishes idk what to do i just gave up =[
    Tristansmom19

Answer by Tristansmom19 at 7:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2009