vax

who really cares if someone elses kid is vaxed or not? its the parents choice, no one on here is going to change their mind. you cant tell if a kid is vaxed or not, if your kids are vexed great, if they arent great, its your CHOICE!!! holy bajesus. people stop with the stupid vax posts the argument has been going on for basically ever!!! you choose not to vax, and others choose to vax, let them be, if their kid has a reaction to the vax( horrible and god forbid it happens) then they chose to take that risk. if something happens to your kid because you didnt vax(horrible again god forbid it happens) but you chose to take that risk!!! there are risks with everything we do. do what you feel is right and worry about your kids not everyone elses. anyone agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Health

• agreed
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i do agree.. but are u not also making a arguing post about vaxing?
    Lovebeingmomto1

Answer by Lovebeingmomto1 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Eh, you want me to start one about breast feeding or how about car seats cause they start the same ball rolling, LOL smile

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Agree... JADEMOM lol, that is so funny, the breastfeeding one always gets them going too.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• ok what bout this one.. im a FF feeding vaccinating early forward facing(11 months)let her watch tv, let her eat junk food here and there, and wouldn't kick my kid out if she didn't go to college id love her if she was any sexual orientation, im bi-sexual i swing with my hubby, and i let my mother in law babysit every friday night so she can have baby time and i can have hubby and me time! oh and i let her CIO man im horrid.(my child is laughing and giggling as i say this)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Nothing gets a parent in a lather faster than a discussion on vaccinations. It's a personal choice, plain and simple. Just like when my friend chose to breastfeed until her son was 5. I have an opinion on that, but it's not my child. And I don't know what kind of car seat she used, but I guess those could be fighting words, lol. I'll leave it with this: some shots we know have helped eradicate seriously frightening illnesses (polio anyone), others, I'm on the fence on (chickenpox, for example). What you choose to do is your call as a parent, plain and simple.
    lwild

Answer by lwild at 7:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i dont agree about arguing who is right and who is wrong however having a young infant who hasnt received every vax available yet I get rather irritated when he is exposed to older children who could be vaccinated and arent there is a reason schools require immunizations
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I belive vaxing/not vaxing is a personal choice, and it is not anyone elses business. Yes, it does seem to be one of those 'hot button' topics that can get heated real fast...
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:55 AM on Sep. 11, 2009