Why is it so hard to find under shirts?

Am I old fashioned or what?? I like my dd daughter to wear under shirts in colder weather. It is difficult to find a store that carries them.

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 7:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I like my daughter to wear them also. I've found them in Target, Walmart, The Childrens Place and Gymboree. I like the plain white ones so I usually buy them at Target or Walmart.
    HalloweenTwins

Answer by HalloweenTwins at 7:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I usually buy my daughter's at Target, usually on the back side of the rack with the panties.

Answer by missanc at 7:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I usually buy them at Target and when i went this weekend believe it or not no undershirts at all! I went to childrens place they had none in my sons size. I even went to JCPennys nothing. What happened this weekend?? I will be checking this weekend again hopefully they have some in.
    krisa

Answer by krisa at 8:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I find them all the time in with the panties. Target, WalMart, JCPenney, Khol's. I can't imagine why you are having a hard time finding them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I found them at Walmart. My daughter has to wear white undershirts under her TaeKwonDo uniform. I'd like to get some decorated ones for general wear, but just haven't done it yet.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 4:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I dunno know what size you are looking for but I was just in Carter's (they go up to 5T) and they had a whole rack of them...I have seen them other places though. Maybe they just have them stuck somewhere weird. Have you tried looking online?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2009