How and where can I get business?

I have a factory for the manufacturing of surgical and dental instruments. How can I get business from surgical and dental instrument importers?

Saif397

Asked by Saif397 at 7:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• You need to get out and network with them. Professional organizations, National Association of Women Business Owners, etc.
    Mail out literature, followed with a phone call.

It sounds like you don't have a marketing plan; you should start by writing one, and go from there.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2009