Weird hip pain?

Ok where my hip is and a little above when I walk or turn sideways its hurts.Not unbearable but enough to annoy.What do you think it could be?Its my right hip area too.

krystaldawn_21

Asked by krystaldawn_21 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Health

• Sciatica. It's probably your sciatic nerve pinching. Sleep with a pillow between your legs and lay on your left side. To take pressure off your right side. I had that all through my pregnanciies and still get it occasiaonally.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• mamaada I do sleep with a pillow between my legs.I always have.I switch sides all the time too.It feels like my joint or like a muscle is being pulled.Its sort of hard to explain.
    krystaldawn_21

Answer by krystaldawn_21 at 8:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Probably you strained some muscle there, however if the pain is not bearable to handle, it is best that you consult a doctor to avoid any complication. DePuy Pinnacle

pinnaclelawsuit

Answer by pinnaclelawsuit at 3:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2012