What is your most embarassing moment?

Ok mine...once I was walking out of the movies with my girl friends. There were a lot of guys trying to get our attention. They kept trying to hold our hands, rub...you get the pic? So anyway, as I was walking out the sleeve of my shirt was yanked back. I yelled, "get off me" (REALLY LOUDLY)! I turned around only to find that my shirt was cought on the door of the exit. EVERYONE was looking and laughing. It was so funny I had to laugh!

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 8:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mine was about a year ago and our central air went out and the repair guy, who happened to be young and very cute, had this pole looking thing he used to check something in the furnace, my son was 3 at the time and was curious about the pole which he had at waist level, and i kept pullin my son back do the guy could do his job after the 3rd time my son went in there i said i think he is fascinated by your large pole...it didnt come out right and sounded dirty, we both turned red....i grabbed my son and we went outside till the guy was done, i was sooo embarrassed
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 8:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• had to be when i was 19 and was having crazy sex with my ex bf and the neighbor chick called the cops and when the officer showed up i answered the door in my sheet and my ex was still naked...the cop asked if everything was fine and my ex was like yeah until you showed up we were kinda busy. i wanted to die i didnt realize how loud i got. the cop apologized and left
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• One night I went out w/my dh and some friends with a cute new outfit on. Drank a little too much. The next day I saw my shirt still had the tag on it and I said to my hubby "did I wear that last night"? Tag was probably hanging all out! LOL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• bonnie-jo
    now that is funny!
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 8:31 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I was about 15 and I was kissing this guy and he turned around and vomited, I guess he never had a tongue in his mouth LOL. At the time I felt horrible but now I think it's funny.
    babygirl5151999

Answer by babygirl5151999 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• guy made me cum and I farted
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Sep. 11, 2009