Can I just throw a sheet over him?

My almost 4 DS wants to be a ghost for Halloween. He wants the sheet over him and everything. How in the world do I keep it from slipping short of taping it to him? (J/K on the taping part)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Holidays

• I would have him put on a long sleeve white shirt & cut out some holes for his arms. You could also get a white belt & loop it around his waist or rope or something.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• ooohh yeah on her idea maybe you could make a belt out of something that looked like chain...sort of like marley on a christmas story?
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My son is 4 - last year he was a ghost. I convinced him to have the sheety bottom with a hood around his head (face out) and MAKEUP in place of the hooded face! Very easy for him to see and be comfortable. Maybe you could do that instead of putting the sheet over his face. Just an idea.
    KRL79

Answer by KRL79 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• You could get a white hoodie and a sheety bottom like KRL79 was talking about.. and just paint his face white with black around his eyes.. or I think you can buy them.. I'll look real quick online and post a link..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• yeah and give him a cone for a hat and he can represent the kkk - try again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2009