how does it feel when u first get pregnat?

like first kid?

LilDenise

Asked by LilDenise at 8:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i kept cramping (worse than period cramps) and i spotted a little. i was 2 weeks when i found out.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Umm when you first get pregnant you might have this sharp pain or a stretching kind of pain like I did but over all you should feel fine its the weeks that lay ahead that you wont be looking forward too. Im almost 8 weeks preggers with my second child and for the past three weeks I walk around gagging or actually having morning sickness so its not fun but this passes usually after the first trimester.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 8:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I was sick and had strange cravings put on weight,boobs got tender and sore,I was about 6-8 wks when I found out.I agree with Landen the next few wks is when you will really begin to feel it.good luck to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• my boobs hurt
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i got period-like cramps the first month and i felt like someone punched me in my boobs, seriously, they were so sore the first four months i couldnt even wear a bra some days. i got sick at every bad smell and i was sick every morning for the first three months, then on & off for the fourth month. now i'm 33 weeks and some smells still bug me and the morning sickness is back (not throwing up though, thank God)
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Period-like cramps, your boobs hurt, and then the morning sickness comes in.
    Stars1205

Answer by Stars1205 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 11, 2009