m-bating instead (adult content obviously)

so my husband knowing very well that i wanted some tonight, and he does too when and m-bated in the bathroom instead of coming to me. i got mad cause i wanted some and i think he should have came to me instead of going and doing what he did, i was right there, wanting and willing, now hes mad and says im being stupid and over reacting, am i? is it wrong of me to feel like he doesnt want me cause he chose to do what he did instead of coming to me? (and we were "messing" around already, like grinding and all that) sorry i know tmi but he says im just being stupid and over reacting. am i?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• no - i agree w/ you that was very selfish of him & i could see where it would hurt your feelings.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Its not what you think. He probably did it so that he would last even longer in bed. You just cut him down before he had the chance.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 8:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I think Masturbating is extremely selfish no matter what
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• well he didnt do it to last longer, he doesnt need to. and when he came back he sat down and started watching tv, 15 min. went by before i said something. so thats not it, hes never ever done this before
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'd be telling him to get it up again and do his job! Momma needs some luvin

Answer by admckenzie at 9:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I would think it would be to last longer as well at least when me and hubby does stuff he sometimes will tell me to do stuff before hand to finish him then at bedtime we can do it again so he can last longer. I would love my man to masterbate once in a while though cause I personally think it is a turn on lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• No, I would be pissed!!
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• That was totally rude of him and I would be pissed! I would confront him and ask him what the hell???
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2009