just want to know?

can women get pregnant when they have an iud in especially when on there period? and can you get pregnant if you have sex with your husband a day before you get your iud taken out? Im tired all the time always hungry and my stomach is bloated but i just ended my period 2 days ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• any time you have sex you run the risk of pregnancy. The ONLY BC method that's 100% is abstinence.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• It's funny you should ask. I had an IUD paraguard in and had to get it removed because i am pregnant!! It doesn't happen very often though. I already have 3 boys and wanted one more, just not right now. I don't have a choice now, we are happy about it, but suprised.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2009