When does a little boy's penis become sensitive to pain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• like what do you mean? my almost 3 year old hits himself there and it doesnt seem to bother him at all lol. he actually laughs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Baby's feel pain very early on, they cry with shots at birth.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My DH said the testicles begin to feel that horrid pain about the time they start to go in to puberty... The early signs of that are usually about 7 - 8... The penis will rarely get more sensitive than it is at birth... That's what he said... I don't have one, I don't know.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Do you mean in reference to them first discovering it and the way they can yank on that thing until you think it should hurt? As if they're trying to stretch it out or rip it off?

No clue. But the do stop doing in in that manner eventually....then they start doing it another way. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Since men claim that's the most sensitive part on their body, I would think at a very young age,my grandson was 2,when he complained of pain, and,yes we rushed him to the hospital, they tested him for an UTI, they checked for yeast,but,weren't we embarrassed when, the Doctor asked us, do he ever fondle himself,he was diagnosed with over-worked hands. 8-9 or can't be right at all.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I smell an anti circquestion in disguise.  If that's what this is, they don't feel pain once the area has been anesthetized.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I agree with anon9:05, but, she should have just said she was against circumcisions, what she should do,go to a men group,ask them how their pecker felted infected from dirt,or how they felted when they had to get circumcised at an adult age, I know 2 men,who really resented their mothers for putting them through the pain and shame .

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• OP- this has nothing to do with circumcision. My son is circumcised. I was just wondering bc my son is always bouncing on things in a way that seems like it should be painful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2009