I can't believe my baby is 18!!

Today my oldest, my only son turned 18!! I can not believe it. He will be graduating this year and heading off to college next year. It seems like just yesterday we took Nicholas home from the hospital. Wow 18 I just can not believe it!!
To celebrate we went out to his fave restraunt for dinner then we will have a party this weekend.

xomommy25

Asked by xomommy25 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• It's amazing...Mine turned 18 in May...I can still remember taking the pregnancy test...and EVERY moment from there on! What a journey for both child and parent! :)
    edcmyangels

Answer by edcmyangels at 8:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• That is fantastic! Does it really go by fast? Seems like ages when you're in it. Anyway, have a great celebration!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Do you have a question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I know what you mean! When my oldest turned 18 last November, all I could remember was bringing him home from the hospital, & how old I feel! LOL
    Mom2tasb1

Answer by Mom2tasb1 at 2:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Anon :34 do you have issues?

Happy 18th Birthday to your son!
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 4:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• IT IS AMAZING HOW TIME FLIES ISN'T IT? NOW COMES THE HARD PART, LETTING GO!

Answer by older at 8:37 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• yep, time flies. I have 3 grandsons 18 and over and keep forgetting how old that makes my kids!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Time flies. My kids are 32, 30 and 29. I remember bringing them home and feeding and bathing those sweet soft baby bodies. Watching them learn and grow. Thank God for my grandchildren.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 1:58 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• The time sure flies doesn't it? My baby will turn 18 in Dec.. His older brothers are 23, 21 and 19. The years have really flowwn by. Next year he and my 19yo will both graduate and next fall both will be off to college.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2009