does any one use a condom for there birth control method

just found out that i can not take any of the birth control pills. i was wondering if any of you girls use the condrom for your birth control. if you do what kind do you perfer. in the past i hated useing the condom because it felt like a rubber was going inside me and lost interest and could not wait till it was over with. i do not want any kids right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got pregnant with #1 using condoms and # 3 cause hubby was sick of it and took it off. Talk to your local family planning and see if they have any info for you. You can use condoms with some of the spermicides to help prevent unwanted pregnancies
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• we use condoms and birth control pills lol. we use durex extra thin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i also got pregnant using a condom so i use BC. why can't you use BC pill? have you tried using the patch or IUD
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 8:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Trojan makes a new one that looks like it would be fun to try. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it now...but they have been showing commercials for it all day long. Maybe someone else can remember the name. I can't take the pills either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I can't use them they irritate me, have you considered spermacide suppositories? Those always worked for me. But he uses them!lol
    a href="http://www.myprocodes.com">Myspace Layouts
    Myspace Layouts
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• hubby and I used condoms until a few months after we got married and decided to stop trying to prevent pregnancy. we used trojan ultra thin, they were pretty great. the ones that PP mentioned that are new are trojan ecstasy. haven't had a need to try them but they sound like fun.

rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2009