have you tried this before?

use candy, whip cream n strawberrys, pop rocks on your mans manhood? does it really work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I enjoyed the cool-whip and chocolate syrup, but the pop rocks made my jaw hurt and he didn't enjoy it that much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i've used halls so the menthols "numbs" my gag reflex and his "manhood" can go a lil deeper but that's it. you do risk the chance of choking though, lol
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Idunno about poprocks...LOL!!!!!!!!!! You use that and your man just might pop you! And to answer the ? No. I think you would have to lick it off real good, or get an infection form the residue.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 8:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Mommasyrup07:
    Girl that is somegood advice! Imma try that.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 8:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I have done the poprocks he loves it for me makes him taste some what better minus the tooth ache from the sweets.
    hot_momma84

Answer by hot_momma84 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i have used stuff but pop rocks man that has to hurt.. lol
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• you i have candy donuts right here in my face now since you said something about it i am wondering if that would work... lmao.. dam i am getting naught thoughts from this message..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• mmm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Many, many years ago, we tried the Pop Rocks. He said that it hurt when they exploded on him, so there was no repeat performance with that candy. We've tried all kinds of things for variety (whipped cream, honey, chocolate sauce, flavored stuff) and, like sugahmamma said, you have to be careful about washing everything off so you don't inadvertently give yourself a UTI.
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 10:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2009