What is your petpeve?

I hate it when ppl touch my shoulders. SO ANNOYING!

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 8:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's a toss up between people who drive UNDER the speed limit and people who stand TOO CLOSE to me in line~! Ahhh...that happened today at the grocery store, some lady kept bumpin me, bumpin my purse , gawd, I'm not generally a mean spirited person but I swear I wanted to turn around and knee her in the groin just to get her to back the fk off~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• People who don't use their turn signals! OMFG! There is nothing that makes me more annoyed. When people honk their horn at me (not while I'm driving, but if I am out walking) I'm not a deer in the damn road. I am a person. Don't honk at me.
    And yes, people who stand to close to me or touch me without my prior consent. I had a guy one day in the grocery store, grab the back of my pants. I was so pissed that they almost called the cops.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 9:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Mean people! Why be mean?
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I don't like when strangers touch me at all, but my biggest one is I drive a mini-van, and with the term soccer mom for people who drive them you would think people would think maybe there is children in the van and not pull out infront of you!! But you can be sitting right there and people always cutting you off, and then they go under the speed limit! but they where in such a hurry to pull out infront of you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• people who chew loudly.. sounds stupid but I do NOT want to be able to hear you from the next table at a restaurant. Nor do i want to hear you across the room in my own home. It drives me nuts!
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 9:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• That would be whiners. Any whiner man, woman or child grates on my very last nerve.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• redundance, loud noises and bright (indoor) lights!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• oh and when someone walks right up on you (like less than a foot away) to ask you a question, i always want to say "i'm not deaf! back the f^#* up! i don't want to smell your breath!".
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• when people dont use blinkers!!! UGGHH
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• smokers i hate them and wouldn't be upset if everyone of them dropped off the face of the planet tomorrow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2009