Any tofu lovers out there?

I looove tofu, crave it...but I hate to cook...I buy the firm kind and just slice it up w/ a little olive oil drizzled on it & some garlic salt..or sometimes I'll just throw some in a salad...I'm sure there must be a zillion ways to eat tofu...how do you like it? Anyone?

chocolatluver

Asked by chocolatluver at 9:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i personally hate it. but my kids LOVE it if it's done in a decent way. #1 way I prepare is into "chicken nugget" cubes. I get honey graham crackers in the food processor so they're a fine breading and add a little salt and pepper. then I do shake 'n' bake style.... they're always 1/2 gone before i can throw a dip together. they call them chicken nuggets... but I'm sure they know the difference.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I love it too. I sit it on towels to get some moisture out and then slice it and put soy, ginger and garlic with sesame oil on it and bake it for an hour. Also, Chinese Five Spice on it is good too. I use it in spaghetti sauce instead of meat. Or stir fry with it. Always firm.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2009