How do you feel about judging other people?

The reason i am asking is as i go through these questions, and stuff it seems like alot of people are at each others throats.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is an easy place to judge the nameless, faceless people who often ask provoking questions.That said, I make an effort not to do it, even if I think they are idiots.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Sorry lol! I'm on a roll tonight..

a href="http://www.myprocodes.com">Myspace Layouts
    Myspace Layouts
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Well, it's easier to judge someone than to put yourself in their shoes...it's also sort of funny because they say that you find the faults in someone easier when you have the same faults. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I judge all the time......I can't help but judge someone when they post a question like I had sex with three different guys, which one is the dad? I can't help myself....Or why do only married men like me? Or I'm pregnant and the daddy is married how can I get him to leave his wife?
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• That is my whole point about the question, we are all with our own problems so does it make you feel better to judge other people how does it make you feel when others judge you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I try not to. But... It's hard with some of the stupid things people brag about doing. I turned my babies car seat around when they were 6 months old cuz it's what was best for us. My 3 month old baby was too tall to rear face. Just irritates me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I try not to judge. To each their own. Unless they are like binge drinking while pregnant or doing drugs(except pot and caffeine)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• In my opinion, everyone judges others. Even if they don't mean to or try not to. It happens. I do sometimes, but most of the time I will keep it to myself.
    sunfreezeinmi

Answer by sunfreezeinmi at 9:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2009