husbands and crushes

my husband just told someone (an acquantiance) on Facebook that she was a sweetheart and he always had a little crush on her and said hopefully no one has to know that. He did it discreetly thru an email.
ALARM???????
What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, people do have crushes in marriage and never act on them. I wouldn't do a thing but just keep an eye open about this particular person or any new or odd behavior. I bet it'll be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• how do u know he did that? were u snooping? no wonder he's finding other babes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• OUCH~! Why didn't he just take a dagger to your heart...seriously, that's a betrayal, in and of itself imo...he shouldn't be sayin that shit toanother woman, that's fkd up...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I would spazz the FRICK out..... hope u can handle it in a mature way
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'd freak too!!! Yes you can have crushes when your married, but no you do not email the person and tell them!!!! Thats boundary crossing stuff, that s**t has no place in a health marriage. I would be truly hurt. I am sorry to hear that, and I wish you luck. I'd address the issue now, even if you were snooping......it is emotional adultery.

momofcali3

Answer by momofcali3 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I would bring it to his attention. I see no problem with Snooping lol if you have nothing to hide, then don't worry about it lol. I would totally speak up and say something. The fact that he said something about it means that it's more then just a little crush. I don't think it's right to feed into a crush. You can't help who you notice but you sure can look away !!!
    TiffBryan

Answer by TiffBryan at 10:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Why do so many married people take marriage relationships so lightly? Too many women on here think that it is okay for their husbands to do 'whatever'. Is it because then you get to sit on the computer all day doing 'whatever'? Marriages are not 'you do your thing, I'll do mine'.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I WOULD FREAK OUT, he is married, married men should be faithful to one person!! their wife!!
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2010