Anyone have a backstabbing friend or family member what have they done

go ahead and vent

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I refuse to deal with people like that I don't care how they are related either
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• my X bestfriend and my X fience spent a "night" together while i was home taken care of our 6 month old dd..also i have to say i had a cousin who tried to "be" with every boyfriend i had..she even tried with my x fience..thankfuly married to a great man now and im happy while hes suffering raising his wifes kids ( none are his ) and she goes out he sits at home lol..as for x b/f..diffrent baby daddys and married to a man who cant stay out of jail..lol..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My ex best friend lied about something and had my husband arrested. Its a long drawn out story that I wont get into on here, but it had to do with his job and his child support. I havent talked to her since. Oh I found out it was her because the woman at domestic relations slipped up and said her name! yeah the dumbass pretended to be dh's ex wife, and then said her real name. stupid bitch! LOL. Anyway, its been five years and I still cant even look at her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Well my very best friend of 4 years and I were inseparable we did everything together until one day she tried coke i mean we both smoked weed at the time but i never had any plans to do anything hard like that and then after she tried the coke she started doing meth and i tried to be a good friend and stick by her and try to get her off of it but she had no desire to quit and she knows that my dad chose to do meth over being w me and taking care of me and she knows how bad i hate that shit i personally think it takes your soul away and she started stabbing me in the back lying to me constantly ditching me to go get more drugs and going behind my back with my boyfriend it really hurt but i knew i had to end the friendship and it sucks bc i think about her everyday and we live in the same town and i see her out sometimes and i just wish things could be the way they were before all this crap started

aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 11:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My x b/f is now PREGNANT with my x boyfriend who I had a miscarrage with! She was the one telling me to leave his sorry ass alone after he cheated on me with my OTHER X FRIEND...now SHE is prego by HIM! me and him were together 3 yrs! he was my first love!!!...LIFE IS REALLY LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I live in my grandmother's house. I overheard her telling my mother that I was a drunk and had driven home at 3am and stumbled to bed. (COMPLETE LIE!) She also told my best friend I have a drinking problem.

I had gone out with a friend (my ONCE A MONTH night out) in a town 60 miles away. I drove my friend home because she doesn't have a car, then came home. I was stone cold sober and had not had a single DROP of alcohol. It was 2 am when I got in (we went to a midnight movie) and I stumbled over HER shoes that she had left in the hallway floor! It was dark because I was *trying* to be polite and not wake her up by flipping the light on.

When I called her on it, she said my mother and my b/f were both "damn liars" and "no longer welcome in her house".

This same woman told my mom's friends she was a lesbian. And told ME my grandfather was an adulterer.

I think she's just a drama queen and an emotional vampire.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2009