Can you get pregnant quicker when a guy nut in you or pull out?

My friend said she had sex with two different guys and she dont know who the dad is. She said one guy enjected in her and she had sex two weeks later with someone else and the oter guy pulled on but had enjected on her butt.Sounds crazy but I just want to help her out.

Young_Mother18

Asked by Young_Mother18 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The only way to know is to go by her LMP.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 9:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Wow, first off it's ejaculated, not enjected(that's not a real word)now, hmmm let me think about it, I think some scientist did this study where one guy banged this chick and he came in her then the next guy had at it and pulled out then they stuck a microscope in her vagina and placed bets on who's sperm would get there first.....you aren't believing this are you?
    Common sense says you won't know until you do DNA testing, that's what happens when you sleep around and don't protect yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Seriously? Shouldn't this be a common sense question? If a guy ejaculates IN you, of course you are more likely to get pregnant then if a guy ejaculates ON you. Duh.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• What, is she gonna pin the guy who came in her before doing any dna? Because that would be wrong on so many levels. If she had sex with more than one man she needs to be honest and get dna done.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Ive tried telling her that but she wont listen to me. She keep saying people say she got pregnant easier with the guy who nutted on her.She wont listen to me I only wrote this so she can read that other people find that it was a stupid question. Thamks everyone ima let her read this she wont believe it doe.Thanks
    Young_Mother18

Answer by Young_Mother18 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• what does it mean a "guy nut in her"? lol. i'm a little confused by the question. but i guess you are asking could she be pregnant by a guy that ejaculated on her butt? yes it could be, but more likely the guy that got off inside. but it depends on which one was during her fertile time of the month which would probably be about half way between the start of one period and the other
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Either man could be the father.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 9:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• lolol Sounds like she needs more then this question being answered to help her out. The only way she can tell is to have a paternity test done when the baby is born.
    TiffBryan

Answer by TiffBryan at 10:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Me and my husband used the pull out method, doesn't work...three kids later lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• idiot
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2009