Which scenario would you rather live...

to be a stay at home mom of two kids but with your hubby traveling during the week...he comes home only one day during the week and is gone only to return home friday thru sunday and leaves monday morning. Or, you and hubby work outside the home and come home at 5 or 6 pm and parent at night like most people do. The catch is obvious one is to stay home but hubby is gone pretty much during the week or the other where he's home but YOU have to work. Which would you prefer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd prefer the second choice. My SO is home for 2 solid weeks then at work for 2 solid weeks. I miss him so much while he's gone!
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I would love for my Hubby to be home, he's gone working a month at a time. I wouldn't want the second choice though, then our kids would suffer, and I didn't have children for someone else to raise them. I'm here 24/7 for everything they need and I will continue to no matter what.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Work and have the hubby home...I hate being alone at night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'd rather stay at home with my kids and enjoy the weekends I have with my hubby. My hubby would feel the same way because we don't want someone else raising our children.
    If it was a case of me having to go to work because we weren't able to pay our bills, and him still traveling, I'd do what I had to I suppose, but if at all possible we want one of us home with our kids.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Work with evenings as a family. My we are pretty much a mix of both right now, tho.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 10:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My husband is pretty much husband #1, he works all day then goes to school in the evening and spends the time in between at his parents (it's closer to work and school). Weekends all he wants to do is relax so it's been me and the kids for ever now. I guess I'd rather it this way than work outside the home because the only reason I can think of doing it for is selfish and I think they are too young for daycare when I'm able to stay home with them. I will work when they go to school.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• him home weekends
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 2:44 AM on Sep. 12, 2009