does anyone else find them selves Constantly mis placing sippy cups.. lol my son loves to hide them i swear. and there nt cheap.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Oh yes!!! I swear my son thought they were objects to be hidden!!! Just like his pacifier!!! He would refuse to go to sleep with out his "Binky"... We would go through hell trying to gather all of them up that he'd hidden/ spit out and fell under his crib, all before he went to bed at night! lol
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I did until a) I got cheaper cups and b) I don't let my daughter walk around with them anymore. She's learned to ask for a drink if she's thirsty and only gets a cup for a short period of time until she loses interest. She doesn't need a constant source of beverages. And we no longer treat it as a toy.
    xiemoon

Answer by xiemoon at 9:56 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I have two grandchildren that I keep everyday, one goes home at night, the other is living here. They are 3 and 2-/12....they drive me crazy with those darn sippy cups! lol I have made a rule they are not allowed to take them out to the back yard, and some days I won't let them take them away from the table....depending on how many they have "hidden" that day!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i swear i had at least 10 cups now im down to maybe 3...its like were did they go? his room...nope checked, the van....nope looked there, behind the couch...nada....they just POOF disapperd...i stoped buying them now... i would pay 6.88 at walmart for 2 cups..just for them to vanish...not doing that anymore..lol.. so i hear u hunny!..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Hahaha I have about 10 of them that get cycled between 3 kids but I threaten them with no more juice if they dont keep track of their cups....And I have never had a problem....imagine that lol
    mylady13135

Answer by mylady13135 at 10:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yup. My son hides his cups in the Tupperware cupboard, his toy boxes, behind the furniture etc. And of course I have to check the car every night for cups that have been dropped onto the floor boards. My husband gets mad when I buy more but the kid needs to drink out of something.
    zorrokat

Answer by zorrokat at 10:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• EW YES! I just dug one out from behind the TV this one had milk in it and now it's trash. We've had it for a while though, so maybe I got my money's worth!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Ah, yes!! The famous hiding of the sippy cup!! I think we have about 10, also. Places I have found them? The dryer, bottom of the laundry basket, pantry, dresser drawer, bottom of toybox, shelf of the changing table, under the crib (b/c his crib sits kinda high & he likes to hide under there like it's a fort).....and the top hiding place....the diaper champ!! LOL
    TristansMom440

Answer by TristansMom440 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I have strict rules about the sippy cups. They don't leave the table for the most part. My son goes to the table if he needs a drink. Sometimes he takes it out on the patio with him, but he's very good about bringing it back in with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009