What would you do??

OK, so just wondering which direction I should go with this. DD's prescription ran out today, but we have a refill. My fault completely. At any rate, should I send her to school in the a.m. or keep her home until I fill her Rx then take her in. Basically, after she gets on the bus, I would go get her Rx and take it to her at the school. Or keep her home and take her with me to fill the Rx then take her to school. I don't know how she'll do without it. She may be fine, or she may freak out at the weirdest moment. So I'm really torn on this one.

Petie

Asked by Petie at 9:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• Take her with you, if it's just a quick trip to the pharmacy she won't miss much.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'd be tempted to keep her home if it would keep her on an even keel until you can fill her Rx. Otherwise I'd still send her but let her teacher know she won't have had her meds that day yet.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 9:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I would just take her with you to get the meds, then take her to school alittle late. No sense in sending her without the meds and risking her acting up and getting in trouble and then them trying to call you. That would be unnecessary trama for her. JMO
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Can't you fill it at 24hr place or early in the morning before school? If it's something that may alter her behavior or is extremely necessary to her health, keep her out until you fill it. It's better for her to be with you in an emergency than at the school.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2009