Gender anxiety?

so im 40 weeks my due date was yesterday lol.. anyways.. i didnt paint the room pink but everything is girly.. for some reason im having anxiety again about her being a girl.. its obvious in the pics i post but im so afraid lol...

anyone else feel the same way..

kelsbug05

Asked by kelsbug05 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh I always always had fears. So, we did the nursery in gender neutal colors because I just couldnt 100% believe girl. But we had a girl and her nursery is so cute. We also bought all gender neutral things like a green bouncer, swing and things. Nothing specific for girl.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• We loaded up with pink stuff! lol... and I kept wondering... it never REALLY got to me... but I did worry. She was a girl tho! If it's really obvious then don't worry!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 10:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• A good friend of mine was told girl several times. They did the nursery in all pink, got all girl clothes, everything girly!. Well she had to get an ultrasound done around 39ish weeks. They asked the tech if their little girl was alright and the tech told them "Unless your daughter has balls and tallywaker, then its a boy." They were devistated but very happy when they got to meet their son. That is the whole reason we did the stuff in my earlier post. Just out of fear that everything would have to be changed if the tech was wrong.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• thank you.. lol yea everyting is girl... o noo lol
    kelsbug05

Answer by kelsbug05 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i do have pics of her girl parts on my page if anyone can take a look lol..
    kelsbug05

Answer by kelsbug05 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I am sure your having a girl, I just thought I would share my story with you on why we did gender neutral. My friends story is like a 1 in a 100,000,000 shot.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2009