Gender anxiety?

so im 40 weeks my due date was yesterday lol.. anyways.. i didnt paint the room pink but everything is girly.. for some reason im having anxiety again about her being a girl.. its obvious in the pics i post but im so afraid lol...

kelsbug05

Asked by kelsbug05 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I had to go look at your sonogram picture, and I absolutely, without a doubt, think you have a little girl there. I am no expert, but I am pregnant with a boy, and you can tell for sure the difference between my sonogram pictures and yours. I vote you go ahead and paint the walls HOT pink, lol. (Actually, no I don't, too much work, I am only 37 weeks and there ain't no way I feel like painting anything, lol)
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• yea its normal i could totally tell i was havin a boy but the last 2 months of pregnancy i had dreams about havin a girl and it freaked me out lol
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• well her girl parts are on my page if you could just take a look lol thanks
    kelsbug05

Answer by kelsbug05 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• What's the worst that could happen? A newborn isn't going to experience gender confusion because there are ruffles. Anyway, if the ultrasound tech says it's a girl (and they seem to be able to identify all sorts of things in a photo as meaningful that look like blobs to the rest of us) it's a girl.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2009