I'm writinga paper on VBAC and need places where I can find good and reliable information on the topic or related topics.

Anyone know of any sites or articles or jounals about VBAC...It's saftey, risks and doctor's reports on it would be most helpful.

Thanks.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not sure where you are going to school or what type of paper this is (expository, persuasive), but your school library should have reliable resources. Thats where my info comes from for papers.

Stay away from biased information and be sure to present facts to support any claims.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• all over the internet google!
    libraNgemini

Answer by libraNgemini at 10:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I go to school in Arkansas. The library has very limited information on c sections or birth in general. I contribute that to it being an uptight holier than thou religious college.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• ohh ok. My husband went to school in AR. UALR. I'd be very careful about internet sources like Wikipedia and such. Internet articles are fine as long as it has a credible author with credientials. I mean, you want the medical opinion of a Obstetrician more than a person who just "believes" in one way or the other. be careful. Some doctors can be biased as well. Make sure the information is current, too.

You will have to do some searching, but I am sure you can find some reliable sources online.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2009