What do you think of Traficant?

I don't know much about James Traficant, but he is on Greta right now and sounds sort of like he wants to get back into politics since getting out of prison 8 days ago. What would he have to do to get your vote?

before I could even consider it, he would have to take that rug off. Seriously, does he know his hair greyed up while he was in the pokey?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well one his hair has always looked like a curled up dead animal on his head. Two I don't think anyone with half a brain would vote that guy in! That man could promise me rainbows and life time supply of lube and I wouldn't bite! LMAO!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• He is a criminal schmuck. If he re-enters politics he will bring the Democratic Party to an all new low! Yup even lower than Pelosi, Ried, Frank, Rangel....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Please tell me that's a toupee.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Wasn't he charged with felonies? Isn't there a law against being in office if you have been charged with a felony?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• According to the Congressional Research Service, committing a crime cannot constitutionally disqualify someone from serving in Congress. And the state has no say in determining whether or not someone is qualified to serve in the House or Senate.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• There are Five states though that simply deny convicted felons the right to hold office. These states include Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Indiana, and Pennsylvania. These states do not provide restoration of the right to hold office even if the right to vote is restored.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• " According to the Congressional Research Service, committing a crime cannot constitutionally disqualify someone from serving in Congress. And the state has no say in determining whether or not someone is qualified to serve in the House or Senate. "

That's not surprising... Congress is FULL of crooks :P
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 7:10 AM on Sep. 11, 2009