How do I...

get my daughter to stop digging her nails into my boobs when I'm trying to feed her. No matter how many times I move her hand and move her hand she still digs those little needle point nails into my skin and the bigger and stronger she gets the more it hurts. Anyone know a way that I could get her to stop? It's starting to get really painful...(she's 6mos old)

AutumnsMom31309

Asked by AutumnsMom31309 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• socks on her hands
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 10:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I tried the mitten things for my son, and he pulled them off. you could try letting her grip your finger or something
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I wish I could give you a definatative answer. But... have you tried letting her hold a blanket or something that she can hold on to instead of your boob? Might work. Sorry I wasn't more help I just didn't want no one to answer! :)
    FergieDZ

Answer by FergieDZ at 11:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• ouch, same thing is happening with me. it's like, push, push push, away the hands
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• dd does it all the time to me. i just make sure her nails are short, and try to give her something else to pinch. she also gets my side with her other hand- that hurts worse cuz she gets this huge handful of me and starts pinching and pulling. yowch!
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 11:51 AM on Sep. 11, 2009