how do you prepare (sp?) you kid for bed..

i feed her baby food

then a bath and lotion

read to her and by the time that is done she is hungry again

so i feed her formula

change the diaper kiss her on the head tell her i love her then bed time lol

she is 6 months :) shes getting so big so fast

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they eat dinner, if it's bath day, they get a bath, get them in pj's, read them a book and put them to bed at 8. (dd is 1, ds is 2) it's pretty much been like this since my ds was 6 months, and since my dd was 4 weeks. and they both sleep through the night, they wake at 8am
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• They get a bath and hairwash every other day, but if they need it then they get it every day.. They all brush their teeth.
    Then I read my 4 year old and 2 year old 5 stories.
    Then I give my 4 year old a BIG HUG and a BIG KISS followed by a little hug and a little kiss. I repeat the cycle with my son.
    My oldest gets a shower, hair wash, teeth brush, picks out her clothes for the next day, gets her bag ready for school. Then she can read or play with her DS for 20-30 minutes.

It sounds easier and more smooth running than it really is. I try to have all of this done by 9, but the little two are more resistant.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2009