will i be ok after my 3rd c-sections?

im pregnant with my 3rd baby and ive had 2 previous ones before and im wondering how it will affect me if anything?

angelnina8715

Asked by angelnina8715 at 10:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you'll be ok. recovery may be a little longer, but you'll be fine. tons of mom's have had 3 or more. either way, you're gonna have to be fine. after 2 c-sections, you can't have a vaginal birth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I just had my 5th with no problems! My doc asked if i wanted my tubes tied this time around and i said no, he thought it was risky but during the surgery he told me he couldn't believe that I had 4 previous c-sections and that it didnt even look like i had 2 let alone the 4 others, (he was referring to the lack of scar tissue build up) so he also gave me the ok to have another baby later down the line if i want to! So dont worry! You'll be fine, and I will say a little prayer for you- good luck! and congrats

lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• wow, thats great that uve been able to have that many kids and with no lil scar tissue, n thanks for the pray, my only thing is that my last one i ended up with pre-eclampcia so thats my main scar
    angelnina8715

Answer by angelnina8715 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• How were your experiences before? Are you a healthy person now? Are you wanting more babies after this?
    You could have a vaginal delivery with this baby, it's likely to be more safe than an unnecessary repeat cesarean. Is that something you want to look into?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2009