PPD

Could my PPD be coming back. When my daughter was first born about a month after i got on depression meds I was feeling worthless and didnt want anything to really do with anything. I was on meds for 6 months then my doc and i thought i was doing good. Well im starting to get the same feelings. i dont get much time to myself and when i do i dont want to go back to being a mom or a wife. my daughter is 14 months is this possible? I just feel as if my husband could careless about me and nothing i do is good enough for him. He is always thanking me for what i do but it just doesnt seem to sink in to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Health

• I think you should speak with your doctor. I believe you can have post partum even if your dd is 14 months. There is no reason you should have to feel like that when help is out there...please see your doctor so you can enjoy your little girl to the fullest!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:25 AM on Sep. 11, 2009