PPD

Could my PPD be coming back. When my daughter was first born about a month after i got on depression meds I was feeling worthless and didnt want anything to really do with anything. I was on meds for 6 months then my doc and i thought i was doing good. Well im starting to get the same feelings. i dont get much time to myself and when i do i dont want to go back to being a mom or a wife. my daughter is 14 months is this possible? I just feel as if my husband could careless about me and nothing i do is good enough for him. He is always thanking me for what i do but it just doesnt seem to sink in to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How long ago did you stop taking the meds? What happened then?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• almost 7 months ago...I felt so good getting off them I felt like my old self. Happy and could careless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Wait!!! You say it feels so good you could care less??? Don't relapse into it and hurt your baby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I had the same situation. I went back on my meds when my son was over a year old. It was the right choice for me. Talk to your doc- do what's best for you and your family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2009