seem to get answers here

Could my PPD be coming back. When my daughter was first born about a month after i got on depression meds I was feeling worthless and didnt want anything to really do with anything. I was on meds for 6 months then my doc and i thought i was doing good. Well im starting to get the same feelings. i dont get much time to myself and when i do i dont want to go back to being a mom or a wife. my daughter is 14 months is this possible? I just feel as if my husband could careless about me and nothing i do is good enough for him. He is always thanking me for what i do but it just doesnt seem to sink in to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You sound so much like me at that stage. Go back to your doctor and ask for the antidepressants back. I had to learn the hard way, by loosing my job, that it was more than just the baby blues. More than likely your hormones got messed up and it may take more time to get it fixed. Gl hun, it took me 30 mos after DS was born to get things back to normal.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 11:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yes, PPD could come back. You should talk to your doc asap because it's probably not gonna get better. BTW, if you didn't like taking the meds, try S-AME supplement. It helps me a lot! Check it out at NaturalMade.com.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2009