what can you do for back acne?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• There used to be a body soap product made for that. It was actually in the regular acne related product sections. Check around there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Natures cure body acne spray. you can order it online. just search it in your browser. it works.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• an easy way, and what worked for me because I used to get heat bumps on my back and shoulders is getting an exfoliant towel
    lather it up with some acne wash if its sever, if not then just regular soap and use it on wherever the bumps are.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I got a good loofah with a handle attached, squirt some face soap with benzoyl peroxide or salycic (sp?)acid in it on the loofah and scrub like there's no tomorrow. I now have nearly zero back-ne and I feel so much more confident. I do the same thing with a loofah mitt on my upper arms where I get these teeny whiteheads.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• A salicylic acid wash (like Neutrogena) is good for that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• as your pharmacist for panoxyl 5% bar soap. Remember to wash it off good and that it will bleach fabrics.
    Lydiasmom1402

Answer by Lydiasmom1402 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• never use a lufa or sponge these things harbor bacteria and if you scrub it may look good then but you'll have more problems later
    Lydiasmom1402

Answer by Lydiasmom1402 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I am a huge fan of the Avon Clearskin Professionals acne kit.
    You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum just search under acne and it will pull up the kit!
    You can get free shipping with coupon code fsany too! Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• salicylic acid wash .. i used proactiv salicylic acid body wash..in one month it went away n never came back....and i use to have bad acne..starting 13 through18 years ol.. i use oxy face wash for my face..i havent had acne for years...im soo happy! hope you find a solution to your prob.
    MissJaney

Answer by MissJaney at 1:26 AM on Sep. 16, 2009

• n drinkk alott of water.!!
    MissJaney

Answer by MissJaney at 1:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2009