?

This guy I have been dating for 3 weeks texts me and say he wants to know more about me and want me to open up...we have been dating for 3 weeks, spending time with each other almost everyday, we have conversations about our hobbies and things, he know about my family and even know some of my family members personally...so what else could it be that he wants to know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• i always feel like thats code for I wanna get in your pants
    I am not to sure but if he knows that much more about you then what else is there to get to know...LOL sorry I may be wrong, I havent dated in a few years so my senses may be off
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• He probably wants to be close to you physically.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• oh i just asked my fiance to read the question and he automatically said

"he wants to have sex with her"
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yeah that's what i think he's trying to get at. He's speaking in code translation "Are you going to have sex with me yet?"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• LOL Dom123123...i was thinking that...b/c he knows too much, there is nothing else to know. We havent kissed or anything only a friendly hug. My son is only 2 months and his dad died when I was 1 month prego and im not ready for sex so this guy my not be for me. Thanks! Tell ur fiance thanks! its always nice to have a male POV.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Sexual history maybe...
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2009