Teething And Freezer Pops....??

I Know That It Helps TO Give Babies Frozen Things To Chew On When They Are Teething Bad, But What Kind Of Frezzer Pops? The Ice Pops That You Squeez Or The Ones On A Stick??

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 11:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I always did the ones you squeeze. I found 100% juice ones and they were really good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• It depends on how old your baby is. If the baby was only 6 m/o, you should just give a wet cool towel or chewy toy to him/her to chew on. If the baby is older 9+ m/o and on solid food, he/she can have frozen pops(without stick) or frozen fruits.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I bought one of those thingies with the mesh bag on a loop and filled it with chunks of frozen fruit or squares of frozen baby food (squash was a particular favorite!).
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:31 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You are going to laugh, but i always sliced a bagel in half and froze it. :)
    dolphinkisses

Answer by dolphinkisses at 1:39 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I always put the pacifier in the freezer and then gave it to my daughter at nap or bedtime.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:27 AM on Sep. 11, 2009