How many of those who bash PA/WIC recipients are also anti-abortion?

Kind of curious now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• maybe noone will reply to this one
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• maybe you should put this in the politics section..not really sure how the relation of the two subjects relate to R&B ..
    most people don't bash PA-wic recipients..unless there's a valid reason--and its a personal, intimate relation that they know 'facts' about..not a blanket bashing of all people on PA.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I agree with thehairnazi on this one..

as for myself, I don't bash people on them in the majority. I do get pissed when I see someone abusing those systems to know end though.

am I anti-abortion.. or pro-life? No. I'm not. I'm pro-choice. BUT I also want to note, of all the political issues out there, I only side with 3 democratic issues... (pro-choice, pro-homosexual rights, and separation of church and state. Just about every other issue, I side with the republican party.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:05 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• hazel..me, too. but i refer to it as pro-civil rights, rather than homosexual rights only.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:26 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I'm not really sure why anyone would bash another if they honestly need help. But being a member of CM I see it a good bit. I am not anti-PA/WIC and I myself am pro-choice anti-abortion... I remember needing PA and WIC, so I just give everyone the benefit of the doubt until I know better. I assume they honestly need the help.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I am anti-abortion (against killing babies) but I don't bash wic/pa
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• To those of you who don't think people bash, stay out of politics or even the just for fun area. I can guarentee you will see an anti p/a-wic post (thinly veiled as a question of course) everyday.

As far as being anti-abortion I am, but I am a strong believer in social programs such as wic and pa, if people use them for what they are intended, a hand up. I know CA has great programs for those on PA to help you get educated, find a job and move off pa.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:06 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• what cracks me up about the bashing.. is that they bash about how God disposes the affairs of money. Money belongs to God, so does food, water and everything under this universe, and the people who do not need pa but are on it is far less than those who truly need it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I'm pro-choice but I don't think your stance on abortion and your views on public assistance have anything to do with one another. For women who choose to carry their child to term the choice is usually between adoption or raising a child. For women who terminate a pregnancy usually adoption was never even a consideration. So the real issue is not about feeding all these potential children and that you as a tax payer may or may not be supporting them. The issue is that once a child is born do you starve, leave homeless, and close the door to medical services/education simply because their situation. I choose to support women and children period. I choose to be supportive of services that assist in women and children having access to resources. I also support medical access for women to medical services and for women to determine what to do with their body, not someone else's idea of what is "right."
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:39 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• * teamquinn: and that is exactly WHY, i started staying out of the political section, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:59 AM on Sep. 11, 2009