When do you think your little one was the cutest/sweetest?

I found that every time he learns something new, the following 3-4 weeks are a breeze! He started doing this army crawl thing about a week and a half ago and he couldn't be more adorable. He's always happy, laughing and has just started saying "mama" all the time. :]

Now, if he were just like this all the time...haha!

ours

Asked by ours at 11:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my kids are cutest when they're sleeping lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• the entire time... my son is 2 now and i can remember at each stage how perfect he was at that time... the only difference is now he can actually kiss me and pat me and rubb my face.. he kisses my moles and pimples cause he thinks they are boo-boo's it's so cute, but at every stage of his life so far he was the cutest or the sweetest in different ways
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 11:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Hahah. Very true. I hate having to wake him up. One being that it's nice having some "me" time and two because he always looks so darn comfy and cute. I wish I could take naps like that, lucky.
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My son is obsessed with my face now. He'll sit on my lap facing me for like 10-15mins grabbing my face while I try to teach him what each thing is. He pats my back whenever I'm holding him and he's tired, it's so cute. I think it's because that's always when I rub/pat his back. No kisses yet, he's 9 months old tomorrow, but I definitely smother his fat cheeks with kisses. He thinks it's funny. :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• 5 months, he could sit up and play ad laugh, but i cold sit him somewhere with toys, go to the bathroom and he would still be there where i got back!! :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My son will be 9 months tomorrow, and I love him right now! He is so much fun and so curious. He is learning to dance and he makes the cutest faces!
    davidsmommy1211

Answer by davidsmommy1211 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I love everything...lol..he is so smiley when he wakes up. He is 13weeks.
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 12:30 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i think from like 8 to 18 months was the funnest/easiest time. now he's almost 2 and still super fun and cute, but also starting to be a little bit more challenging. ;)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:36 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• she's now walking 24/7 and she runs to me and her dad calling our names while pointing. sooo cute.
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 12:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009