Did anyone watch Jon's interview last night (Jon from Jon and Kate)

What did you think of it?
Did it change your opinion of him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG.. I forgot.. i love him.. do you have a link for it? i missed it, but i always thought good of him.. i mean yeah he shouldn't have cheated, but who could deal with kate? she's awful..
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 11:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i didnt get to see the full interview yet, but i saw pieces of it and heard about what he said. i think jon is a scumbag. what an asshole, going on tv and talking bad about the mother of his children. thats a sad thing to do to your kids. i know what it feels like to have family & parents talk bad about eachother and it sucks. and plus, he loved kate before they were rich and famous, all the sudden he gets rich and famous and 22 year old girls like him and now kate abused him and didnt let him talk to his family and all this shit. he said on national television that he loves a 22 yr old girl who he hasnt even been with for a year more then he loved his wife of 10 years and mother of his 8 children. he is scum. he should probably kill himself.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• That was Monday night. DH was watching with me. DH said Jon didn't make the situation better but just made it worse. DH also said the way Jon was acting and talking didn't change how people had seen him and he was making himself looked uglier. I don't have the same feeling as my DH but I do feel bad for Jon trying to get his face back. After that interview, I still have a mixed feeling for Jon, good or bad? I really don't know.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Wow PURPULbutterfly But it is okay for Kate to talk bad about Jon?
    I think they are both train wrecks.They used their kids to get rich, and the sick part of it is we buy into it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• he hates his wife after 10 years because she beat him down for 10 years she was horrible to him, so yeah.. i can see how he would fall in love so fast with someone who actually treated him halfway decent.. i was married for 3 years and when i first got married i loved the guy more than life, well the abuse started and of course i quickly fell out of love and when the divorce was finale the first guy who passed my way who showed me how special i was.. i fell in love with him 10 times more than i ever loved my husband.. so yeah i believe it.. unless you've been there done that you would never understand.. kate is a bitchy cunt.. i hate her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• attention whore/pimp
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• attention whore/pimp

Not nice to say such things about Kate
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• "he should probably kill himself."

That has to be just about the most horrible thing I've read on Cafemom, and I've read some pretty awful stuff on here. 

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:28 AM on Sep. 11, 2009