im worried i think im pregnant again but i just had a baby and hes 2 months old and i think im 2 months pregnant...can i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take an at home pregnancy test. We aren't psychic. If you had sex of course you CAN be pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• You could be...or you could not be. Test to be sure. :) Good luck!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:01 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• how can that be unless you had sex while heavly bleeding.just take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• When was the first time you had sex after having your baby?

Chances are you're not.... most people (not all, but most) aren't fertile by 8 weeks pp especially if they're breastfeeding. It generally (not always, but most of the time) takes an average of 56 days to become fertile after having a baby- especially when breastfeeding.

Are you not on any sort of birth control?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• If you just gave birth two months ago, you probably aren't also two months pregnant unless you had sex the day you gave birth. I find that highly unlikely for pain and general weirdness factors...

It is normal for you period to take a long time to come back, especially if you breastfeed. I breastfed for a month and my period didn't come back until my son was almost 7 months old. Take a HPT to put your mind at ease and just wait for nature to take its course.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:18 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• a home preg. test may come back a false positive if you still have pregnancy hormones in your body from baby no. one. Call the doc- it seems pretty unlikely that you would be preg (most people are advised to wait 6 weeks after delivery to do the do).
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:12 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• geez were you having sex on the delivery bed or what? very unlikely to be 2 months postpartum AND 2 months pregnant
    RVTMommy

Answer by RVTMommy at 1:24 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• It could happen. I have a friend that not only has that happen once but twice. She has 3 babies in under three years. Though he circumstances were due to her SO raping her, but none the less, her babies are only 10 months apart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• its possible that you are pregnant, but you wouldn't be 2 months along if you have a 2 month old. I suggest going to the dr.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:50 AM on Sep. 11, 2009