mom discovered teeth whitening

what was that one thing where the mom supposedly discovered a teeth whitening remedy for under 10 dollars?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i think its to order all these free trials for whitening stuff
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:01 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• u can buy the set with gel from walmart for like 11$ and it does work other then that i have no clue
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 12:21 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• baking soda and peroxide?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:03 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It's a gimmick ..You order the stuff for the "free trial" just pay S&H, from two different companies and use them together for a week and then you have to remember to cancel before they charge your credit card .
    Out of curiosity, I clicked a couple ads on my home page, imagine my surprise that both ads were "Moms" from my town ..yeah..right.
    They figure most folks won't remember to cancel.
    rubymoon57

Answer by rubymoon57 at 9:22 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• BEWARE OF PROMO FOR DAZZLE SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    I just went thru the whole process for ordering the promo. I entered the promo code and it dropped the S+H to 1.95. When I completed the transaction, a receipt came up with 4.95 on it. I called CS immediately to find out why. First they blamed me for entering the wrong promo. I had to be persistent in telling her I DID enter the right code and saw the price drop to 1.95. Of course, she said "this has never happened B4". I then tried to cancel the promo shipment and she told me it was impossible. It WOULD be shipped and I WOULD be charged 4.95 & I was enrolled in autoship, which I immediately cancelled, which she accepted. I then told her to go ahead and charge my card. I would just put a dispute in with my credit card. She put me on hold for about 5 minutes and came back and said she "found a way" to cancel the promo!! RIP OFF! I spent over 1 hour on the on a Sat.
    khc0616

Answer by khc0616 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I use peroxide, and rinse with it (full bottle strength) after brushing, then rinse with water....it does an amazing job.
    energygirl

Answer by energygirl at 4:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Hello, I was interested in your topice because like many I too took the bait. I had a wierd feeling about it but decided I was being silly. The site looked ligitmate. Well I got my product today from one of the samples at Smile white pros. I read the instructions that were included and then noticed at the bottom I had been enrolled for the Delivery Rewards program. Apparently this is what they do when you request a trial. Then you have 14 days to cancell this enrollment so I called to do so in light of a 120$ fee and then monthly payments for the product. I spoke to a person at customer service and cancelled. THey gave me a number and said I had to return the product. THen the email that was sent said that I could keep my trial box but would have to pay 55$ for it even though it was supposed to be a free trial and I cancelled the automatic membership. So my 99 cents now cost me time and a mail back fee. Hope this helps.
    momoffour793

Answer by momoffour793 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• It's a scam to get your credit card number, and then charge you $70-180 per month. Don't do it. I have to cancel my card.
    MaggieMae4444

Answer by MaggieMae4444 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2010