Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kinda gross... Kinda TMI... I just noticed and I'm wondering what it is. Again w/ edit

I just noticed that there is like a chunk of skin/tissue just hanging off my vagina hole. I never noticed it before and it doesn't hurt. I thought maybe it is from when I had my son, maybe my stitches tore and it just healed that way. It is right on the edge of the hole, just hanging there.

Also, if I go to Planned Parenthood would their gyno. check it for me? I don't have insurance so PP is really my only option.

EDIT from before:
I'm not too worried about planned parenthood, I'm mostly just wondering what this thing is.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (2)
  • It could be from having your son but it could also be a skin tag. Here is some info I found on skin tags. A skin tag is a common, acquired benign skin growth that looks like a small piece of hanging skin. Skin tags are often described as bits of skin- or flesh-colored tissue that projects from the surrounding skin from a small, narrow stalk. They typically occur in characteristic locations including the neck, underarms, eyelids, and under the breasts (especially where underwire bras rub directly beneath the breasts). Although skin tags may vary somewhat in appearance, they are usually smooth or slightly wrinkled and irregular, flesh-colored or slightly more brown, and hang from the skin by a small stalk. Early or beginning skin tags may be as small as a flattened pinpoint-sized bump around the neck. Some skin tags may be as large as a b

    Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

  • could it be a hemmeroid (spelling) is it closer to your butt or vagina?

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.