Who's the daddy?

Monica had a one night stand with Cliff after her period ended in May. In June her period was late and she took a blood test that came out positive she was pregnant. She tells Cliff about it and he says he wants nothing to do with her or the baby. Monica goes to a bar that night and runs into her old friend Byron from high school. She tells him she's pregnant and yes she was drinking. She goes to a hotel with Byron that night and tells him in the morning it will never happen again.

That was the last time she saw him. She found out on Facebook, Byron is telling people she's having his baby. He thinks she wasn't pregnant when he saw her at the bar cause she was drinking and he thinks the baby is his. I told Byron there was no way he is the father, she had a blood test done before they slept together, unless she's lying. It's not possible Byron is the father, is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• doesn't sound like it
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:14 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• no
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 12:15 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• seriously? not if she was already pregnant when she slept w/him. if this is real, than he should request a blood test, and make sure to see ultrasounds etc...saying how the baby is measuring. get a due date calculator, type in due date it will come back w/time frame of conception.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:16 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Not if she was already prego..........
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• its not his if she's telling the truth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• are you blond? did you not read your own story? ofcourse not! lol poor guy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• If she was ALREADY pregnant before, then HOW COULD IT BE HIS????????? .I agree, poor guy, and poor unborn baby! I am sorry, but it is absolutely disgusting to me that someone would drink while they are pregnant!!!!!! How selfish can you be? I have friends that have been trying to conceive for so long, without any luck. Then you have people that get pregnant, and DRINK!! WOW! Way to be responsible!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Are you serious? This is a NO DUH question...I think you just wanted to see what people wanted to say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I had to ask because Byron's convinced Monica's family members, he's the father. People are mad at her for keeping him away from her when he wants to help her out during the pregnancy. I wanted to make sure I'm not the only one who knows Cliff is the father.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• no dumb ass
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Sep. 11, 2009