Are you still a Republican? (or a Democrat?)

I'm not. Once upon a time it was a die hard thing for me... but they are idiots. As are the idiots on the other side. I want nothing to do with that mess in DC except the cleaning of it. I want a new house and a new senate that reads bills from cover to cover, is passionate about ethics and integrity and upholding the Constitution. and FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Do you agree?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 12:12 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• constitutionalists

Will return to the Republican "label" when the Reps go back to being conservative fiscally!!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I used to be a Democrat, but left that party because they are so crazy about protecting all forms of sexual sin and erasing the consequences. I usually vote Republican just because I want my vote to count, but not because I am loyal to any party. I don't think that candidates from other parties have much chance of being elected.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Quit parties years ago when i seen that they are one and the same.

And yes. i do agree.
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 12:25 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I used to be a Republican once. I was 18 and still followed my daddy's rules. I then grew up, got smart, converted to Judaism and eventually I became a Democrat. I am a MUCH happier person now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i've always been smart, and am still a republican. couldn't be happier!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:29 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I am neither. I agree with you, I want responsible representatives that actually listen to constituents and support them.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 12:47 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I don't want to associate myself with either side. After watching a video on the form of government, I guess I would consider myself a moderate constitutionalists.

TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 12:50 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I have always labeled myself as a Constitutionalist, I am a registered Independent, and will probably switch to Republican for my career. You are more likely to get elected if you are registered one side or the other.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I whole heartedly agree!! There is no one up there, on either side, that gives a crap about that the people want. They are supposed to be there to represent us but couldn't care less. We need a good house cleaning up there. New every one, from the President on down.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:47 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I am a productionist and a constitutionist. Just happens that republicans fall closer to what I believe.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:27 AM on Sep. 11, 2009