I need serious advise no bashing please help.

ok , I am 9 weeks preg with my second child i have a 20 disabled dd and hubby and i have decided to divorce, i have very high risk pregnancy's that will require complete bed rest I have no family or friends to help support me or help with my dd while i am on bed rest. I have always been completely against abortion but at this moment I am completely confused at what to do, my soon to be ex husband is currently living 1,000 miles away. Any advise would be great

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• sorry ** 20 month old dd
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• maybie adoption,but you sound like a person that is very strong so im kinda confused myself.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:25 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i think you can do it,whats her disability?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:27 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I am against abortion so to me that's not even an option. And I think that if you have always been completely against abortion then don't even consider it. Even though things are not going well right now you need to stick to what you believe it. If you do this I think you will regret it. Once this baby is gone there will not be anything you can do to get that baby back. I know you are having a tough time but I will pray for you. Big hugs!!!!

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yea if you've always been against I really see you regretting it and that would be terrible I wish I could tell you how to care for your other child if youre on bedrest talk to your doc about help
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 12:31 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Can your soon to be ex take your daughter during the pregnancy? I mean, it's his daughter and his child growing inside you, so he should help out.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:31 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• maybe a nanny? not sure what you can afford...There is absolutely noone who can help ya? I really am not for abortion. Have you thought about talking to your local health department or social services to see what kind of help you may be able to get or if they know any programs. I just hope if you decide to make that decision, you won't regret it because the "what ifs" will eat at ya.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 12:31 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Just pray your answer is there.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:31 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• frogbaby83 you seem so sweet.. you can hug me anytime.. as far as the issue at hand.. do whatever you feel right about doing.. if your heart tells you its wrong, then it's wrong if your heart tells you its ok then its ok.. you'll be just fine!
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 12:33 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• my dd was 17 weeks preemie she has delays and is completely tube feed. no my ex will not help matter of fact he says he is turning off our utilites and i have been a sham for the last 2 yrs with no money saved my dd gets a disability check once a month - thats all we have. also i will not be able to turn the utilites on in my name b/c 4 years ago he was unemployed and ran them up into the 1,000's
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Sep. 11, 2009