long distance relationships

when we are together its wonderful everthing is perfect...when we are apart i start questioning things even tho i love him so much. is it this hard for every long distance relationship?? if we were physically together things wouldnt be this hard

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I met my now husband online. We lived 326 miles apart. I felt the exact same way. I ended up quitting my job and moved after we had been together for a 8 months. Now we have been married a year on the 25th of this month and together for almost three. We still live everyday like we did when we met. It was hard being in a long distance relationship. But well worth in the end if you believe in your heart he is the one! Well worth the time spent apart. I think it almost made us closer. Good luck to you!
    dolphinkisses

Answer by dolphinkisses at 12:45 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I didn't feel that way.  I lived in Canada when I met my husband and he lived in England.  I moved to England 10 months after we met and we were married two years later.  We've been happily married for 21 years. 

Long distance relationships can work out but one of you has to be willing to relocate eventually.  It really depends on the people involved.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:29 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I am currently in a long distance relationship, he lives 611 miles away. I don't question things when we're apart. Every now and then I might get a little insecure and question things, but it's rare, and I always talk to him about it and he reassures me. He's putting his house up for sale next month and moving to where I am. I think one of the biggest keys to making it work is communication. You have to communicate in some form (phone call, e-mail, text, etc.) pretty much every day and if something is bothering you, you have to talk to him. He's not there, so he can't tell by body language and such that something is on your mind, so you have to tell him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:48 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Uh! As much as we would love long distant realationships to work...they don't.

The only reason it is working is bc when you are together yeah you are having fun moments but when apart for too long you just might find fun moments else where it depends on who love who more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I've been dating someone who lives 2,000 miles away, I love him more everyday,we know time will show us the way....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Out of sight out of mind.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2009