Hey ladies, I have a question about your

daughters. Do you have certain things that you like for her-example she's your princess so she gets princessie things or she's your lady bug so you buy lady bug stuff , angel etc....or do you buy her a mix of things a little of this and a little of that. Do you mix it up or tend to stick with a certain theme?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I personally never think of her as my "princess" but more of just my super cool DD that plays with whatever. She just turned 1 so she really isn't picky. I want her to be well rounded so she has "girl" stuff and she plays outside with the boys. Maybe when she is older I will pick a "theme"... we will see :)
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:04 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i get what ever plz my lil gurl but she is only 13 months old cause if she picks it out she will play with it all the time but when you pick it out she won't really play with it and then it sits and clutters
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My dd is 2 1/2 and is OBSESSED with princesses.. I swear I had nothing to do with it. When we go to the store, that is the only thing that she wants. We still try to encourage her to like different things (which she does) but she definately prefers anything princess. She plays with whatever we buy her but she will ALWAYS go back to the princesses.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:11 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I have a 5 y/o fairy princess lol she is the baby of the family and has been our fairy princess since before she was born. I did buy alot of fairys for her room I wanted to do something magical not your brand name everybody has it type of thing. After she was born we followed her lead. She loves princesses and fairies and dress up , she is in ballet and loves to sing. She also plays in the dirt thinks bugs are really cool and likes to talk to them and even worries if i dig in the garden and disturb a worms home. We buy her a variety of things but she really loves girly things makeup and nail polish jewelry and clothes. She can hold her own against her brothers. I am very glad she is a girly girl I already had two boys I didnt want a tomboy when i finally got my girl.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:54 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Haha! Funny you should say lady bug because I call my 15 month old dd Love Bug and we get her lady bug stuff. But we didn't really do it with my older daughter. We bought her princess stuff but not because we called her princess. We actually called here Sugar Booger.........I don't there is much stuff out there for that! lol
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:55 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• DD gets a lot of pony stuff because she loves horses, but that's about it.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2009