Cute middle name for Kayleigh?

Me and the hubby finally decided on a name for our babygirl...Kayleigh. However we are having a hard time coming up with a middle name. Any suggestions? We want something unique...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my daughter's middle name is Grace and I think it goes with just about anything
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 2:09 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I personally love the name Kayleigh Rayne (rain) or Kayleigh Grace
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 2:10 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I love that name Kayleigh. If I have a girl I may call her that if my fiance agrees. Do you have any special ladies in your life that you can pick a name and have that be the middle name. Thats what we did for my son and will do for this baby as well. If its a girl the middle name will be Rose,after my fiance's grandma. That would be a cute middle name for Kayleigh. Kayleigh Rose
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:42 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I was going to suggest Rose but I see someone else has. It sounds beautiful though. A one syllable name that has a special meaning to you or DH would sound good.
    ponchinmom

Answer by ponchinmom at 9:17 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I think Renee is a great middle name. Some people think you need to stick with one syllable names for the middle name, but I don't know why?
    Sophia_L

Answer by Sophia_L at 12:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i like kayleigh marie
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 12:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I agree I like...Renee
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2009